Retirement Planning Is Harder Than It Used To Be
Every generation likes to talk about how much harder things used to be when they were kids. Like all of the people who used to have to walk five miles to school, in the snow, uphill both ways. But they had at least one thing that was EASIER…and that was retirement planning. Let’s talk about why on today’s episode.
We have three fun getting-to-know-you questions to kick off this week’s show before sharing our quotes of the week. For this week’s mailbag question, Rose from Michigan asks how to stop getting stuck in a cycle of indecision when it comes to financial planning. For this week’s Retirement Ride Along segment, we share more about our trip to Rochester, Minnesota over Christmas.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- Get-to-know-you questions: Products we can’t live without, favorite snack at the movies, fictional characters (3:57)
- Quote of the week from Ken Poirot (15:34)
- Main topic: Retirement planning is harder than it used to be (19:17)
- Mailbag: “Every time I need to make a financial decision, I just end up talking myself in circles. How do I stop talking in a circle and never making a decision?” (37:29)
- Retirement Ride Along: A Christmas trip to Rochester, Minnesota (43:41)
Want to contact us?
Call 888-228-8814 or visit us online at https://incomeforlife.org and check out Folds of Honor at https://foldsofhonor.org to support their mission.
Get your free copy of Preparing for Retirement:
Call (888) 228-8814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Links From Today’s Show:
Hotel Fort Des Moines
Hilton Rochester Mayo Clinic Area
Sugar Factory Express