Retiring Is Easy, Staying Retired Is Difficult.
We Specialize In Keeping You Retired.
Key Finance Decisions During Major Life Events
Are you ready to take control of your finances during life’s most pivotal moments? In this episode, we dive into the complex world of financial decision-making during key life events. Whether you’re experiencing the excitement of marriage or the joy of welcoming a new child or facing the challenges of divorce or the loss of a loved one, we’ll provide practical tips and guidance to help you make informed decisions and maintain financial stability in this episode + much more!
We’ll kick off this episode by learning a little more about Sam. We’ll then take another look at the U.S. debt ceiling before diving into the significant financial choices that arise during eight of life’s most pivotal events. Finally, we’ll discuss a recent article about a family who successfully appealed a Medicare claim before diving into the retirement ride-along segment. This week, Matt and Sam will talk about some local adventures that they have enjoyed in downtown Kansas City.
Here’s what we’ll discuss on today’s show:
- Some more “get to know you” questions for Sam. (5:47)
- Taking another look at the U.S. debt ceiling. (13:20)
- Key financial decisions during marriage. (22:12)
- Key financial decisions during divorce. (25:53)
- Key financial decisions after the loss of a spouse. (30:54)
- Key financial decisions in retirement. (34:41)
- Looking at the Market Watch article about Medicare. (42:28)
- Retirement ride-along: Lula Southern Cookhouse (46:03)
- Retirement ride-along: Anton’s Steakhouse (56:44)
Want to contact us?
Get your free copy of Preparing for Retirement:
Call (888) 228-8814 or email email@example.com
Links From Today’s Show:
U.S. Debt Clock: https://usdebtclock.org/
Retirement Ride-Along Photos: https://www.facebook.com/WhereSafetyMatters/photos_albums
Market Watch Article:
Lula Southern Kitchen: