Retiring Is Easy, Staying Retired Is Difficult.
We Specialize In Keeping You Retired.
Just What The Financial Doctor Ordered
We’ve got a fun one for you today! Tune in as we expose some symptoms that might need a financial prescription. Whether you’re experiencing dizziness from the ups and downs of the stock market or high blood pressure from anger about bad financial advice, we’ll share how guaranteed income can make a difference in your financial plan. After that, we’ll extract some valuable financial lessons from the one and only, Mick Jagger
Matt and Sam start off with our regularly scheduled get-to-know-you questions before sharing two fun quotes for this week’s show. They then discuss a MarketWatch article about the rising cost of healthcare in the US. For this week’s mailbag question, Karen from Boston asks what Matt and Sam think about robo-advisors. For this week’s Retirement Ride Along segment, Matt and Sam are going back to their roots in Wichita, Kansas.
Here’s what we’ll discuss on today’s show:
- Get-to-know-you questions: How many shoes do you own? Are you related to anyone famous? And more! (5:35)
- MarketWatch Article: The Cost of Healthcare Is Out Of Control. (18:11)
- Financial Doctor: Ups and downs of the stock market, anxiety from the news, anger from bad financial advice, and more! (28:45)
- Main topic: Retirement planning with Mick Jagger. (42:27)
- Mailbag: “What’s your opinion on all the robo-advisor stuff?” (49:27)
- Retirement Ride Along: Going back to Wichita, Kansas. (55:40)
Want to contact us?
Get your free copy of Preparing for Retirement:
Call (888) 228-8814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Links From Today’s Show:
The Ambassador Hotel
Lava and Tonic
Scotch and Sirlon